I’ve been backpacking for over 30 years now and walked half of the Pennine Way when I was just 15 years old. I have since walked many of England’s long distance trails as well as hiked in Europe over the years, but have done little backpacking in Scotland. I am now looking for more challenging
My Recent Thoughts
- What is happening with #ViewRanger now that they have been bought by OutdoorActive.
- I’ve done a kit list! But why?
- Cape Wrath Trail 2019: Initial thoughts – Trepidation? Why?
- Camping: To Pee or Not to Pee….
- Why I’m back(pack)ing the Cape Wrath Trail.